Sunday 18 September 2011

Beatles Films

My favourite Beatles film is easily A HARD DAY'S NIGHT.  I love the wit and humour in the film and the songs. 

My second favourite Beatles film is HELP.  Again a funny film, with almost a plot!  I love the line when they are playing in the studio and someone is chain-sawing the floor away from Ringo;  Boys,are you buzzing?  And George replies, No we came by car.

Next has to be LET IT BE.  Shadows draw over the Beatles and band is on the verge of breaking up. Some great songs still though.

Lastly, MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR, the cartoon with actors doing the voices.  Still has some great bits in it and the songs are second to none.

And finally, lets not forget THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY.  Not a film as such,but acollection of all their songs and live performances on six DVDs. Tells the story of the Beatles from Liverpool in the 1950s to The End in 1970.

I found all five on Amazon, cheapest prices are (click on the film name to go there);

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT  -  £6.03
HELP  -  £15.43
LET IT BE  -  £11.43
MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR  -  £7.99
THE BEATLES ANTHOLOGY  -  £35.00

Have a look at my golf store please

No comments:

Post a Comment